School Dress Code
At Frieth, we believe that the school uniform contributes to our school ethos and instils a sense of belonging to the school. We ask our children to take pride in their appearance and to look smart in school. Our uniform is as follows and can be ordered online:
- School sweatshirt / plain royal blue cardigan / jumper
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- Black or grey skirt or trousers
- White, grey or black socks / black tights
- Fleece for outdoor wear (optional)
- School tie (optional)
- Black low heeled shoes / sandals without open toes. Sling backs are not allowed.
- In the summer, some pupils choose to wear a royal blue and white checked dress or shorts
- T shirt with school logo or plain white T shirt
- Royal blue or navy shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Royal blue or navy sweatshirt and jogging bottoms
- Female swimmers:1-piece swim suit
- Male swimmers: close fitting swimming trunks or shorts
- Pupils are required to wear a swimming hat (please note that it is the policy of some Wycombe Leisure sites that swimming hats should be worn by all pupils participating in school swimming lessons)
The only jewellery children are permitted to wear is plain stud earrings. Children should be able to remove these themselves for PE. If a child has newly pierced ears they must cover the earrings using surgical tape only, which must be provided from home.
Long hair should be tied back. Extreme hair styles are discouraged e.g. colour or excessive use of products.