Salary: Leadership Scale L8-L14 dependent on experience and qualifications
Apply by Monday 26th April at 12 noon. Job start September 2021
The governors of Frieth School are seeking to recruit a Headteacher for our delightful village primary school. We are a close church school community; nurturing, inspiring and celebrating all individuals. Through inclusive creative learning we shine a light on individual success and open the doors to our future global citizens by developing potential without limitations. Could you be the person we are looking for?
We are seeking a Headteacher who will be able to:
- Raise the profile of the school to attract more pupils
- Maintain and secure the provision of wraparound care
- Aspire to lead the school to achieve an Outstanding OfSTED grading
- Maintain an excellent inclusive church school ethos
- Support every child to ‘Let their light shine’ by making good progress from their individual starting points.
- Teach, as required, by agreement with governors.
We encourage potential applicants to visit the school. For further details or an application form, please contact email@example.com
Please visit www.friethschool.co.uk for more information about the school and to access the job description & person specification on the Vacancies page.
Apply by Monday 26th April at 12 noon.
Person Specification (PDF)
Welcome letter from Chair of Governors (PDF)
BC Application Form Teaching (GDPR May 2018) (Microsoft Word Document)