Please find below a summary of Autumn Term Clubs.
There are significant changes to the way some of the clubs are being administered this term so it is important that you read this letter carefully.
This term the school are subsiding the sports clubs (using Sports Funding), to improve accessibility for all and enable more children to take part. This means that all clubs run by ClubSport and Activkids will now be at a reduced cost and must be booked using the school online booking system.
The booking system is open for a limited period of time and all bookings must be completed within this time frame so that clubs can start next week. Clubs are popular and places are first-come-first-served so we encourage parents to log on promptly if their child is keen to take part in a particular club. Clubs for new Reception children will be available next term.
Clubs in GREY on the timetable must be booked using the online system (details below). Clubs in YELLOW must be booked directly with the provider using the information in their letters (emailed home).
Please explain to your child that if they sign up for a club they are expressing a preference to be part of the club for the entire term and are expected to attend regularly. Due to the popularity of clubs, if they miss multiple weeks their place may be offered to a child on the waiting list.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR A CLUB;
- For clubs in GREY, book online at the link below. The booking system will open on Wednesday 4th September at 6.30pm and places MUST be booked by the deadline of 6.30pm Friday 6th September. Please use your child’s legal forename (and not nickname) when logging in.
- When you are booking a place for your child, please use the “Booking Notes” section to let us know who will be collecting your child after the club and any relevant medical information.
- You will receive an email from the booking system to confirm your child has been allocated a place. If a club is full you can request to be added to the waiting list. Spaces for all clubs will be allocated on a “first-come first-served” basis.
- All clubs start Monday 9th September and finish the week ending Friday 13th December.
Any clubs in YELLOW please book with, and pay directly, the company running the club as per the instructions in their letters, and by Mon 9th September at the LATEST so that they can finalise their registers. All letters will be emailed to parents and can be found on the clubs page on the Frieth school website. Once you have booked a place at a yellow afterschool club please let the office know who will be collecting your child at the end.
- Parent Contact and Collection slip for Clubs.pdf
- FRIETH AFTER SCHOOL DRAMA CLUB.pdf
- frieth uke club Autumn 2019.pdf
- Tech Club Frieth.pdf
- Tech Club; Step-by-step booking.pdf