Permanent - Part time 8 hours per week (Term Time only)
Bucks Pay Range 3 starting at £22,690 (Full-time equivalent) Dependent on experience
Frieth is a friendly, successful Church of England School situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty with a friendly supportive team and enthusiastic, motivated pupils. We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly efficient School Finance Officer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Energy, enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and a good sense of humour
- Flexible – ability to cover additional hours if required
- Experience of working in administration or finance
- Willing to learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team with all staff, governors and parents
- Commitment to safeguarding in school
- Commitment to discretion and confidentiality
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a forward-thinking school
- Opportunities for further training and career development
- A welcoming, fun environment with enthusiastic and caring staff
- Eager, enthusiastic and beautifully behaved children
- Very supportive governors and parents
We expect all staff, volunteers and governors to share our commitment to safeguarding pupils and promoting their wellbeing. We are committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects best practice and this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Application forms are available below. Please post fully completed application forms to the school or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see full Job Description and Person Specification below.
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interviews during w/b 23rd May 2022
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Frieth CEC School
Frieth, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon RG9 6PR
Tel. 01494 881554
Headteacher: Mr Martin Gosling