KS2 Class Teacher
Part Time (2 days per week)
Required from September 2022
Bucks MPS/UPS (dependent on experience)
Frieth is a thriving village School situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty with a friendly supportive team and enthusiastic pupils. We are looking to appoint two highly motivated and committed primary teachers, who are focused on creating a positive learning environment for our wonderful children.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations of attainment and achievement for all.
- An excellent understanding of personalised learning.
- Be enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
- Understand and support the Christian ethos and values of the School.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking school.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and caring staff.
- Eager, enthusiastic and beautifully behaved children.
- Very supportive governors and parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and appointment to thIS post is subject to enhanced Criminal Record checks.
To get a full sense of our wonderful school and its idyllic setting, visits are strongly recommended. ECTs are welcome to apply. Please send completed application forms direct to the school.
Closing date by Noon: Thursday 30th June 2022
Interviews provisionally: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Frieth CEC School
Frieth, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon RG9 6PR
Tel. 01494 881554
Headteacher: Mr Martin Gosling