School Administrative Officer
Salary Range BPS 3
Part Time 0.8
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Administrative Officer to ensure the smooth running of the school office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Energy, enthusiasm, adaptability and a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within a school office
- Experience of working with SIMs and Microsoft Office
- Experience of administrating the Single Central Record
- A commitment to safeguarding in school
- The ability to work in partnership with all staff, teaching and support, governors and parents with resilience and enthusiasm
- A commitment to discretion and confidentiality
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking school.
- Opportunities for further training and career development
- Friendly, enthusiastic and caring staff.
- Eager, enthusiastic and beautifully behaved children.
- Very supportive governors and parents
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and appointment to this post is subject to enhanced Criminal Record checks.
To get a full sense of our wonderful school and its idyllic setting, visits are strongly recommended. Application forms are available from the school office or may be from www.buckscc.gov.uk. Please send completed application forms direct to the school.
Closing date by Noon 12 pm Friday 7th July 2017
Interviews provisionally Thursday 13th July 2017