Frieth CE Combined School Uniform
School Dress Code
At Frieth, we believe that the school uniform contributes to our school ethos and instils a sense of belonging to the school. Our uniform is as follows:
- School sweatshirt / plain royal blue cardigan / jumper
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- Grey skirt or grey / black trousers
- White, grey or black socks / tights
- Fleece for outdoor wear (optional)
- School tie (optional)
- Black low heeled shoes / sandals without open toes. Sling backs are not allowed.
- In the summer, some girls choose to wear a royal blue and white checked dress
- T shirt with school logo or plain white T shirt
- Royal blue or navy shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Royal blue or navy jogging bottoms
- Female swimmers:1-piece swim suit
- Male swimmers: close fitting swimming trunks or shorts
- Pupils are required to wear a swimming hat (please note that it is the policy of some Wycombe Leisure sites that swimming hats should be worn by all pupils participating in school swimming lessons)
The only jewellery children are permitted to wear is stud earrings. Children should be able to remove these themselves for PE. If a child has newly pierced ears they must cover the earrings using surgical tape only, which must be provided from home.
Long hair should be tied back. Extreme hair styles are discouraged e.g. colour or excessive use of products.