Below is a summary of the clubs running in the Summer Term 2018. Please explain to your child that if they sign up for a club they are expressing a preference to be part of the club for the entire term.
All clubs start the week of Monday 23rd April and finish the week ending Friday 13th July.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR A CLUB;
- For clubs run by the school, please view our clubs timetable below for the Spring term (you will need to download the PDF at the bottom of this information if viewing on a mobile phone browser). Please click on the blue hyperlinks on the clubs timetable to go to our online booking system where you will need to fill in your details and your child’s details to access the system. Only clubs open to your child’s age group will be visible Places must be booked by the deadline of 18th April. You will receive a confirmation email from the booking system to confirm that your child has been allocated a place.
ALL bookings must be placed within these dates to secure a place.
- Any clubs highlighted in yellow please book with, and pay directly, the company running the club as per the instructions in their letters, and by 18th April at the LATEST. All booking letters are accessible below.
- Once you have booked a place at a club please fill out a slip (available below) confirming collection arrangements for your child and emergency contact details for the after school clubs ONLY and send into the school office, along with any payment for internal clubs if required.
Spaces for all clubs will be allocated on a “first-come first-served” basis. All clubs start the week of Monday 23rd April and finish the week ending Friday 13th July.
- CLUBS SUMMER 2018 SUMMARY LETTER.pdf
- Parent Contact and Collection slip for Clubs.pdf
- CLUBSPORT information Frieth.pdf
- Tech Club Tuesday Letter.pdf
- UKULELE Club letter.pdf
- ACTIVKIDS Tri Golf Thurs Letter.pdf
- ACTIVKIDS Friday Letter.pdf