Below is a summary of the clubs running in the Spring Term 2018. Please explain to your child that if they sign up for a club they are expressing a preference to be part of the club for the entire spring term. Please note that the registration procedure is different this term for clubs run by the school.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR A CLUB;
- For clubs run by the school, please visit our website clubs page where you will find the clubs timetable for next term. Please click on the blue hyperlinks on the clubs timetable to go to our online booking system where you will need to fill in your details and your child’s details to access the system where you can register them for clubs open to their year group. You will receive a confirmation email from the booking system to confirm that your child has been allocated a place.
- Any clubs highlighted in yellow please book with, and pay directly, the company running the club as per the instructions in their letters, and by the dates they have specified.All booking letters are attached to this email and can also be found on the clubs page on the Frieth school website.
- Once we have a register from our external providers, and have finalised our internal bookings we will contact you and ask you to fill out a slip confirming collection arrangements and emergency contact details for the after school clubs ONLY, and request any payment due for internal clubs (in the case of Art club and Revision Club).
- Clubsport Clubs Frieth T3 & 4.doc
- Frieth Spring 18-Thursday Tri Golf.doc
- Frieth Spring 18-Friday.doc
- Spring Term 2018 Club Letter.pdf